INSTRUCTIONS FOR PARTICIPANTS / PRESENTERS
2) In case you require accommodation (YES against Column 11), please contact us (by e-mail) separately. Details of hotels around IITH campus can be provided on request. Limited accommodation will be provided in IITH hostels, charges will be on per day basis and first come first serve.
3) Indian Delegates (currently associated with Indian academia / organizations) SHOULD pay the registration fee through a Demand Draft (DD) drawn in favor of: Dean R&D, Payable at State Bank of India, IIT Hyderabad (Kandi) Branch. Bank IFSC Code: SBIN0014182; Bank SWIFT Code: SBININBB762
4) International Delegates, SHOULD pay the registration fee through ON-LINE transfer to: Account SURGE 2018; Account Number 33680222004; Type Current Account; Bank State Bank of India, IIT Hyderabad (Kandi) Branch; Bank IFSC Code SBIN0014182; Bank SWIFT Code SBININBB762
5) Duly filled registration form (along with original DD, or, copy of on-line transfer receipt) should reach the below address (only by REGISTERED or SPEED POST) on or before deadline (10th June 2018)
6) Please contact the organizers (preferably by e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org), in case you have any queries
7) Students SHOULD produce proof of ‘a valid student ID’ in order to claim the discounted price on registration
8) We sincerely appreciate your interest to participate in the training program.
Course Instructor: Dr. Shashidhar
Department of Civil Engineering; Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad;
Kandi Campus, Sangareddy—502285; Telangana, India
Phone: 040 2301 6107
E-Mail: email@example.com ; Web: http://civil.iith.ac.in/shashidhar/