AREAS OF INTEREST:
Fire and its Effect on Structural Systems, Design and Behavior of Steel Structures, Stability of Structural Systems, Steel-Concrete Composite Systems, Pre Engineered Buildings (PEB), Structural Design of Facade Systems, Steel Bridges, High-rise Steel Buildings, Collapse Analysis, Earthquake and Structural Dynamics, Design of Flexible Structures under Wind Load Conditions, Soil-Structure Interaction.
- Ph.D. in Civil (Structural) Engineering, Purdue University, 2011.
- M.Tech. in Civil (Structural) Engineering, IIT Kanpur, 2006.
- B.Tech. in Civil Engineering, IIT Kanpur, 2001.
- Indian Institute of Technology Hyderabad || Department of Civil Engineering || Assistant Professor || July 2014 – present.
- Bentley Systems Inc. || Kenner, LA || R & D Engineer || Jul 2011 – Jul 2014